All Recipes / Ultimate Bacon Burger
Ultimate Bacon Burger
Finally, a bacon burger that doesn’t actually hold back on the bacon.
- Burger buns
- 2-4 Baken Real Bacon Crisps
- 2 tbsp Baken Bacon Jam
- 3 slices Heirloom tomatoes
- 2 leaves curly lettuce
- 2 slices gouda
- 150g burger patties (from your local butcher)
- Halve the burger buns and grill until golden.
- Heat a thick bottom pan on a medium high heat until smoking, pour 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil and add the burger patties. Grill for 3 minutes then flip and cook further for another 2 minutes. Add the cheese on top and rest the burgers for 3 minutes for a nice medium rare.
- Assemble the burger by spreading Baken Bacon Jam at the base of the bun followed by the lettuce, tomato, burger and Baken Real Bacon Crisps. Finish with the top of the burger bun.