All Recipes / Tortilla Wrap
Easy to throw together, this flavourful wrap has everything you need for a quick meal you can take on the go.
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 1 jar Baken Bacon Jam
- 2 red mini peppers, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 5 Baken Real Bacon Crisps
- 2 slices tomatoes
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar
- 3 sprigs coriander
- Take 1 tortilla wrap, cut one slice from the center to 6 o-clock.
- On the bottom left quadrant spread a thick layer of Baken Bacon Jam and add a few slices of peppers.
- Working clockwise, follow with thinly sliced avocado.
- In the top right corner, fan the Baken Real Bacon Crisps.
- Followed by the sliced tomatoes, cheddar and coriander.
- To fold the tortilla wrap, start by folding the Baken Bacon Jam corner to the avocado, then to Baken Real Bacon Crisps and lastly carefully folding on top of the cheese and tomato.
- Place on to a preheated skillet for 3 minutes each side. Serve hot.