All Recipes / Old Fashioned
A little sweet and savoury crunch adds a whole new dimension to this classic cocktail.
- 1 part bourbon
- 3 tsp brown sugar syrup
- 3 orange peels
- 4 strips Baken Real Bacon Crisps
- Crush the Baken Real Bacon Crisps into small pieces.
- Combine the crushed Baken Real Bacon Crisps, 1 orange peel, bourbon and ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Proceed to shake for 1 minute or until the outsides of the shaker has condensed.
- Rim the glass with the orange peel.
- Strain the mixture though a fine mesh strainer into the glass with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a new strip of Baken Real Bacon Crisps and the remaining orange peel.