All Recipes / Brittle Popcorn
A perfect sweet and savoury movie snack ready in just a minute — time to Netflix and chew!
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup popcorn kernels
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup Baken Bacon Brittle
- Heat a thick bottomed saucepan on a medium high heat and add the oil
- Add the popcorn kernels into the oil and cover with a lid and once you hear the first let the popcorn keep cooking for 30 seconds, then turn off the heat. Keep the lid closed for another 30 seconds.
- Add the Baken Bacon Brittle and watch it melt and soften over the hot popcorn.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy!