All Recipes / Bloody Mary
Serves 6 to 8
With so many fun, zingy flavours to be found in everyone’s favourite savoury cocktail, why stop at plain ol’ celery? Pro tip: rim the glass with that bacon salt you just made!
- 5 cups tomato juice
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp grated fresh horseradish
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- ½ tsp coarse sea salt
- 12 oz vodka
- Celery stalk, garnish
- Green olives, garnish
- One bag of Baken Real Bacon Crisps, garnish
- bacon salt, garnish
- In a blender, combine tomato juice, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, sriracha, salt and vodka.
- Rub the rim on a glass with lime juice. Placing the bacon salt in a shallow plate, dap the wet rimmed glass to cover.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour over the bloody Mary mix over, garnish with olives, celery sticks and Baken Real Bacon Crisps.