All Recipes / Blinis
Get a little fancy. These adorable little blinis are easy to make and perfect for a party. Your guests won’t be able to get enough!
- 1 cup (130 g) all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ (2 g) teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ (180 g) cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) melted unsalted butter
- One bag of Baken Real Bacon Crisps
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a bowl and make a well.
- Pour the egg, milk and melted butter into the well. Whisk all together.
- Heat a nonstick pan and pour 2-inch dots, once golden turn over. Cool completely and serve with crème fraiche and Baken Real Bacon Crisps.