All Recipes / Bacon Waffle
Once you’ve had these, you may never go back to regular chicken and waffles again because this is the winning combination.
- 1 cup (130 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp (5 g) baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp (25 g) granulated white sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk at room temperature
- 2 tbsp (28 g) melted unsalted butter
- One bag of Baken Real Bacon Crisps
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a bowl and make a well.
- Pour the egg, milk and melted butter into the well. Whisk all together.
- Pour into a waffle machine, 3 minutes on 1 side and turn for 1 minute.
- Serve with maple syrup and Baken Real Bacon Crisps.