All Recipes / Bacon Sweet Rice
Bacon Sweet Rice
Rachel’s favourite bacon dish of all time is the one she created when she was seven years old. Follow her lead and start your mornings with this crispy, sweet and salty breakfast!
- Baken Real Bacon Crisps
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 2 tbsp muscovado sugar
- 2 tbsp sliced Spring onions
- Mix 2 cups of water and 1 cup rinsed rice to a large pot Bring the pot to a boil, once boiling, lower to a simmer and cover for 20 minutes.
- Keep the rice covered for an additional 5 minutes.
- Transfer cooked rice into a bowl.
- Sprinkle over sugar and spring onions. Finish with Baken Real Bacon Crisps.